Here’s an idea. Let’s try to keep our lives on track as much as possible without getting sick and transmitting this virus to someone else. If your efforts in this area mean you will be moving, here are some tips on how to do so safely:
- If you are using a moving company, make sure they are still operating and if they’ve imposed any restrictions, find out what they are and try to comply.
- Box up your stuff in brand new boxes to keep transmission of germs to a minimum.
- Keep the PPE handy. Hand sanitizer, gloves, masks may all be needed for moving day.
- Remember to keep your distance whenever possible. Easier with the couch than the dresser, but try your best.
- Hands off. Prop open doors and consider the stairs instead of the elevator.
- Wipe down. Try to wipe off anything you are going to have to touch or have touched.
If your headed to a Decker Properties apartment, such as Catalina Crossing, let me be the first to say welcome home.